Saturday, June 15, 2019

Welcome to my new blog!

Hello Everyone!!

Welcome to my new book blog! I am excited to be writing again, in an official blog, not only on social media.

I will be writing reviews of books I have read. I am currently finishing CEMETERY ROAD by GREG ILES. Let me tell you... What. A. Book!!! You will get to find out all about it tomorrow. I am going to be doing regular features including “ help me pick my next read”  “book mail” and a few others I have in mind!

As for me, I am 36 years old, I live in Brighton beach, Brooklyn! I have an amazing 12 year old daughter, Angelica, and my amazing husband, Freddy!

I have always loved to read and have a passion for crime fiction and mystery and suspense, even horror and gothic as well.

Please stay tuned !!!




So as you can see, I am really into my family and my books! Check me out on Instagram
My Instagram is Vanessachka_booknerd. And crimefictionlife. Twitter.com/pageturner83

No comments:

Post a Comment